New edition of the digital law and TMT update from Herbert Smith Freehills Spain
The new edition of the digital law and TMT update is now available. You will find a compilation of the main developments in the international, European and Spanish sector. In this issue we address topics such as:
- Royal Decree on Artificial Intelligence sandboxes.
- Ruling of the General Court of the European Union on geo-blocking.
- New approach of the Council on fundamental rights in the digital environment.
- Swedish Data Protection Authority sanctions one of the largest fashion companies.
- Artificial Intelligence in the new regulation on financial instruments.
- Proposed regulation on the digital euro and privacy.
- The Court of Justice of the European Union rules on access to car data.
Every news item always includes a regulatory assessment.
For further information https://lnkd.in/dmyBrnuf