New edition of the digital law and TMT update by Herbert Smith Freehills Spain
The new edition of the digital law and TMT update is now available. You will find a compilation of the main developments in the international, European and Spanish sector. This issue covers topics such as:
- Consumer associations and data protection infringements.
- Statement on the future of the Internet.
- Warranty on products offered in online marketplaces.
- Updated National Security Scheme (ENS).
- The cryptoassets ecosystem.
- Additional protocol to the European Convention on Cybercrime.
- Fraud in non-cash means of payment.
- Renewal of the Data Protection Agency.
- Data protection issues related to the use of artificial intelligence.
- The British government publishes its proposal for a new pro-competition regime for digital markets.
Each news item always includes a regulatory assessment.
For more information: https://lnkd.in/e7uwqicD