New edition of the digital law and TMT update by Herbert Smith Freehills Spain
The new edition of the digital law and TMT update is now available. You will find a compilation of the main developments in the international, European and Spanish sector. This issue covers topics such as:
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Processing of data by legitimate interest in "personalized" advertisements.
- News on the Digital Markets Law.
- Access to personal data and opposition to receive marketing calls.
- Loss of documents containing personal data.
- Agreement on the European Regulation on crypto-assets.
- Termination of data protection delegate contract.
- CNMC initiative on the use of cash.
- Tax obligations of foreign companies selling data in Spain.
Each news item always includes a regulatory assessment.
For more information: https://lnkd.in/eEyXwJyT