First edition of the year of the digital law and TMT update of Herbert Smith Freehills Spain.
The new edition of the digital law and TMT update is now available. You will find a compilation of the main developments in the international, European and Spanish sector. In the present issue, it deals with topics such as:
- New European Directive on defective products.
- The CJEU issues a new judgment on automated individual decisions.
- New CJEU ruling on the imposition of fines under the GDPR.
- CJEU ruling on the country of origin principle.
- New European Cyber Resilience Law.
- CJEU ruling on non-material damages for fear following breach of the GDPR.
- Canadian Privacy Authorities establish principles for generative AI.
- CJEU ruling on processing by the Official Journal of a Member State.
Each news item always includes a regulatory assessment.